- MOUNTAIN BIKES
- 2023 Norco Fluid FS 4 Trail Mountain Bike Full Suspension ( BLACK ALL SIZES are NOW IN STOCK. RED SMALL & MEDIUM NOW IN STOCK ALSO. )
2023 Norco Fluid FS 4 Trail Mountain Bike Full Suspension ( BLACK ALL SIZES are NOW IN STOCK. RED SMALL & MEDIUM NOW IN STOCK ALSO. )
2023 Norco Fluid FS 4 Trail Mountain Bike Full Suspension
( BLACK ALL SIZES are NOW IN STOCK. RED SMALL & MEDIUM NOW IN STOCK ALSO. )
Link to Learn More:
EVERY RIDER, EVERY TRAIL
The Norco Fluid can dive into corners. And carve sweeping turns. It's as happy mixing it up in the backwoods, as it is rolling local trails. It can elevate beginner riders to intermediate. And carry intermediates to expert. It can take your weekend hobby and turn it into a lifestyle.
While so many bikes are made for a specific something or somebody, what the world needs is a bike built for every rider and every trail.
That's the Norco Fluid.
THREAD THE NEEDLE
- Intuitive precision handling to pick the perfect line.
- Engineered using the same Norco technology and process as our top-tier Trail bikes to give you the ride of your life no matter what path you follow.
- Top-tier design and features over-deliver as skills evolve.
- 6061 aluminum frame gives experienced Trail riders what they need to ride their best and helps evolving riders develop new skills and preferences without limits.
CUSTOM TUNED SUSPENSION
- Sophisticated suspension components for full-platform performance and tunability.
- Precision-engineered 130mm rear suspension features custom-tuned dampers co-developed with the shock manufacturers provides fully customized suspension setup and performance for every rider.
ROOM TO MOVE
- Long-travel droppers and generous standover get you through the rough stuff.
- Long-travel, size-specific 34.9mm dropper posts and low-slung top tubes create lots of room to move, letting you roll confidently through challenging terrain and push your limits.
PERFORMANCE FOR ALL
- Refined design and expanded size range for accessible Trail performance.
- Boutique-level fit & finish is available in 5 frame sizes, delivering superior Trail performance to riders between 5'1" and 6'7" with components selected to offer peak performance and durability.
- Perfect fit, dialed handling and personalized setup in minutes.
- The Ride Aligned Design System matches each Fluid FS to the human who rides it.
- Rider-first geometry and suspension kinematics combine with custom fit and suspension tuning for personalized performance from day one.
FRAME6061 Alloy, 130mm TravelFORKRockShox Recon Silver RL, 140mm Travel , 42mm OffsetREAR SHOCKX-Fusion 02 Pro R, Custom Tune, 210x50mm
REAR SHIFTERShimano Deore SL-M5100REAR DERAILLEURShimano Deore RD-M5100CRANKSETFSA Comet 1X DM, 30T, 170mm (S), 175mm (M - XXL)BOTTOM BRACKETFSA MegaExo, BSA ThreadedCASSETTESunRace CSMS8, 11/51T, 11 SpeedCHAINKMC X11
FRONT BRAKETektro HD-M535, 4 Piston, Organic PadsFRONT BRAKE ROTORTektro TR180-22, 180mmREAR BRAKETektro HD-M535, 4 Piston, Organic PadsREAR BRAKE ROTORTektro TR180-22, 180mmBRAKE LEVERSTektro HD-M535
HANDLEBARe*thirteen, 800mm, 20mm RiseSTEM6061 Alloy, 40mm Length, 35mm ClampSEATPOSTSDG Tellis Dropper, 34.9mm, 150mm (S), 170mm (M, L), 200mm (XL, XXL)DROPPER LEVERSDG Dropper LeverHEADSETSealed Bearing, TaperedSADDLENorco TrailGRIPSWTB Waffle, Lock-OnPEDALSVP Nylon Flat
FRONT HUBBear Pawls Sealed Bearing, 15x110mm Boost, 6 BoltREAR HUBBear Pawls Sealed Bearing, 12x148mm Boost, HG, 6 BoltRIMSStan's Flow D, 29", 32HFRONT TIREGoodyear Newton 2.4", FoldingREAR TIREGoodyear Escape 2.35", FoldingSPOKES/NIPPLESStainless, Black