2022 SE BIKES VAN's BIG RIPPER 29" SPECIAL EDITION (( IN STOCK NOW - CALL ASAP ))
0% financing for 12 months available on this bike.
Click here to learn more:
2022 SE BIKES VAN's BIG RIPPER 29" SPECIAL EDITION
(( 1 LEFT IN STOCK NOW!! - CALL ASAP ))
When we launched the world’s first 29” BMX bike, the Big Ripper in 2009, it literally took the retro BMX world by storm. Over the years, the Big Ripper has gone on to become the #1 bike in the Bike Life scene. Now the Big Ripper is taking another step forward with the new Vans Big Ripper. This limited-edition, individually numbered bike comes equipped with Vans x Cult tires and grips, a Vans padset, and a unique plume, red & white colorway guaranteed to turn heads. Southern California-based Vans has been at the forefront of action sports footwear and apparel since 1966. The brand has deep roots in BMX and has sponsored top riders, produced countless BMX races and events, and has always presented the sport in the most authentic way possible. To add to this Big Ripper collab, Vans created the Vans x SE Bikes Big Ripper shoes. With reflective checkerboard print, signature rubber waffle outsoles, and Big Ripper sidewall art, these shoes are definitely a must-have. When you combine the most popular bike in Bike Life with Vans, you are truly a Big Ripper. Limit one per customer.
- Vans Edition retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
- Full Cr-Mo “Off the Wall” Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Power Wing cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing and high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Vans x Cult Grips with rubber SE end plugs
- Vans x Cult 29” x 2.1” Tires
- Vans x SE Bikes Flyer Seat with SE bottle opener
- Vans Checkerboard Padset, ‘66 Dice Valve Caps, & SE Wheelie Pegs included
- 32 pounds
Please Call (530) 391-2215 to Schedule a Time to Check Out Our Bikes.
FACEBOOK LINK BELOW: