STACYC 16” E-STABILITY CYCLE Electric Balance Bike Motorcycle (4-8 Years/18-24” inseam)(( NOW IN STOCK))
STACYC 16” E-STABILITY CYCLE (“Stay-Sick”) Electric Balance Bike Motorcycle (4-8 Years/18-24” inseam) (Under 75 LBS)
((( NOW IN STOCK )))
Great Intro Video:
The 2021 Stacyc 16e Drive Kids Electric Run Bike is the perfect choice for little rippers with some experience on a balance bike and are a little taller and/or more familiar with riding Stacyc Stability Cycles and need a larger platform. Your child should have an inseam of 18 inches or more to adequately touch the ground with a slight bend in the knees for optimum sizing. Your child can learn to push, balance, and coast in the Non-powered mode. Graduate them to the powered mode (the holy grail of fun) as they show proficient use and understanding of the brake and the ability to coast and brake while standing. Start them with a speed similar to what they can push the non-powered version at, and they learn the use of the twist throttle, and a long coast turn into a constant use of throttle and giggles. As they continue to develop skills, the medium speed of the 16eDrive allows for an exceptional amount of fun outdoors, getting thousands of hours of hand-eye coordination, balance, and outdoor exercise. It even allows them to ride along as you go on runs around the neighborhood, or come along to your favorite single track, pump track or skatepark. Get them started younger than ever before on the Stacyc EDrive 16 Inch Electric Balance Bike.
- Perfect for 4-8 year old rippers under 75lbs, with 18-24 inch inseam
- 20% more power and than original 16eDrive
- 10% more efficient than original 16eDrive
- Increased durability
- No fuse
- Thermal protection for motor and controller
- Low/Training mode ~ 5mph
- Med/Standard mode ~ 7.5mph
- High/Advanced mode ~ 13mph (with stock gear ratio)
- Quick disconnect/connect battery
- 1 battery and charger included
- 30-60 Minute run time. Run-time is entirely dependent on terrain, hills, and skill level. Run-times are estimates and can vary.
- Weight: 20lbs with battery
- Twist Throttle
|Frame||Frame: Aluminum TIG Welded and Heat Treatment|
|Fork||Steel, bmx style|
|Wheels||16” Composite Wheels with Pneumatic tires|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
Please Call (530) 391-2215 to Check Current Deals/Inventory or to Schedule a Time to Check Out Our Bikes.