NEW SE BIKES SO CAL FLYER 24” BMX CRUISER (( ONLY 1 YELLOW CAMO LEFT ))
NEW SE BIKES SO CAL FLYER 24” BMX CRUISER
(( ONLY 1 YELLOW CAMO LEFT IN STOCK !!! ))
More info here.
Price includes destination charge, professional assembly, and amazing follow up support.
The 24" So Cal Flyer is back with a vengeance this year. The frame has been beefed up with an internal headset, sealed bearing mid-bottom bracket and wider stays. The bike spec has been upgraded with the new 24" x 2.4" Bozack tires, double-wall rims and SE nylon fiber pedals. The So Cal Flyer is THE bike to have if you're looking for a 24" BMX bike. Now you just have to decide on which of the four awesome new colorways to choose from.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with internal headset, mid bottom bracket and SE Wave dropouts
- Double-wall rims with alloy hubs
- New SE Bozack 24” x 2.4” Tires
- Flyer seat with super grippy top cover
- SE Bikes Life grips with rubber end plugs
- Retro top-load stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- 3-piece tubular cranks with custom SE Racing sprocket
- SE nylon fiber pedals
- SE Wheelie pegs and alloy valve caps included
- 28.3 pounds
6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internal Head Tube, 68mm Wide Mid Bottom Bracket, Wide Rear Stays, SE Wave Dropouts
SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 150mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 32T SE Sprocket
SE Nylon Fiber Platform
SE Racing Alloy 36H Flip-Flop Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 14T Freewheel
SE Bozack, Street Proven Multi Purpose Compound, Wrap Around Urban Tread Pattern, Grooved SE Wing Logo, 24" x 2.4" Front & Rear
Promax 2-Finger Alloy
FSA No.10, 1-1/8" Internal
Big Honkinish Cruiser Bar, 28.5" x 6.5", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
SE BIKELIFE Alloy Top-Load, 55mm Reach
SE BIKELIFE Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
SE So Cal Flyer Seat w/ Super Grippy Top Cover
Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
SE BIKELIFE Wheelie Pegs, Alloy Valve Caps
28.3 lbs / 12.83 kg
Please Call (530) 391-2215 to Schedule a Time to Check Out Our Bikes.
FACEBOOK LINK BELOW: