2021 SE BIKES DJ RIPPER HD 26” Dirt Jumper (call for availability)
An upgraded version of the 26” DJ Ripper? You bet! The DJ Ripper HD uses the same legendary PK Ripper frame design as the standard DJ Ripper, but has upgrades galore. The bike comes equipped with Manitou Circus Expert air compression forks that feature a 20mm thru-axle and an externally adjustable compression to lockout and rebound. The upgraded SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes feature a 2-piston caliper and expandable bladder. The all-new DJ Ripper HD is definitely the baddest dirt jumper around.
- 6061 aluminum frame with floval tubing featuring a symmetrical looptail rear end and 1-1/8"-1.5" tapered integrated head tube
- Manitou Circus Expert air compression forks with 100mm travel, 1.5" tapered alloy steerer tube, 20mm thru axle, and external adjustable compression to lockout & rebound
- 6061 aluminum handlebars with 31.8mm clamp area
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes with 2-piston calipers and SRAM Direct Link Level brake levers
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with outboard bottom bracket and alloy SE chainring
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- External bottom bracket
- Padded SE Pivotal seat
- Vee Tire Co Two Six DJ tires
- SE Racing top tube pad
- 28 lbs / 12.70 kg
Please Call (530) 391-2215 to Check Current Deals/Inventory or to Schedule a Time to Check Out Our Bikes.